Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reflection Q & A 2008

10. In what ways did you grow physically?


I lost all of my pregnancy weight and have also upped my weights for weight lifting/training/toning (oooo i hated doing that, but it had to be done). honestly this is an area i have never struggled with, everyone who knows me well knows that i am OCD about being physically fit and exercising.

11. What was the most challenging area of home management?
look at how well organized i am? i mean it is "perfection" isn't it? holy moly i need to work on getting all my "crap" organized, really really bad. i have been trying but doing it with a 1 yr old is a big fat joke.
12. What was the most enjoyable area of managing your home?


Come on, shopping for your kids clothes has got to count for something, doesn't it? not everyone enjoys this so i am counting it. my enjoyment is shopping for all things home related!!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

I love the picture of your house. It made me laugh. At least you have organized piles around your house. You must be your mothers daughter.

wishing on the moon