Thursday, January 29, 2009

why i hate cooking!!!

one of my resolves this year was to cook more often. this also has alot to do with not having much money to work with=no eating out (as often as i would like to). thus, if we had money i would still be eating out rather than cooking. but, here we are no money and i need to start cooking. i have taken to watching the foodnetwork which i thoroughly enjoy (for some reason it is calming watching someone cook so effortlessly). and watching these people cook so easily makes me think, hey i can totally do that!!!! so here i am in my kitchen whipping up some homemade lovin from the oven when i realize that there is total silence (aside from kylee watching donnie and marie dvds in the basement and singing along with them). where and what is tess doing i ask myself!???


you see now...this is why i hate cooking. i have no control over what my 1 yr old is doing. she got into my diaper bag...pulled out my fav chocolate covered altoids...and shoved ten of them in her mouth.

and while i was dealing with her my sauteed onions burnt!!! i hate cooking!!!

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

lets get together and swap recipes. I have lots of easy crockpot cooking:)

MollyEmma said...

Bahahaha!!! I hope my husband does not expect me to cook!! I cannot even make mac and cheese...he will have to be the cook in my family.
-Mo

wishing on the moon