Friday, January 23, 2009

winter and january blues


i am trying. i am trying oh so hard. i am trying oh so hard to tell myself that i can make it through another miserable winter in Utah. i am trying to see the positive. i am trying to see the posistive on being stuck in utah. the only positive that i can see is my family but soon they will be leaving too. i want to go too. kyle says he is going to Arizona (SUNLIGHT AND WARMTH), molly says that she is going to Texas (SUNLIGHT AND WARMTH), i keep stating over and over again that we are going to Southern California(SUNLIGHT AND WARMTH). do you see a trend here as to where my bro and sis and i want to be??? the only one that wants to stay is Nicole. Nicole is a homebody. A homebody that is happy to be where she is.


i wish i could be superman and fly up past the clouds toward the sun and regain my strength there. i wish i could make peace with winter and utah...every year it is getting harder and harder. sadder and sadder. more crying and crying.


i guess i continue to try and find my sunless and cold happiness until i can find my way down south...

3 comments:

Lisa P. said...

lETS GO TANNING! ARTIFICIAL SUN IS BETTER THAN NO SUN AT ALL:)

Cassie Jeter said...

Hey girl!! I love how "Real" you are in your blog! A lot of it actually reminds me of me!! We'll have to get together soon! Or after I finally have my baby! Totally understand the winter blues..this time of year tends to be harder for me also!

MollyEmma said...

texas!!!!!!!

-Mo

wishing on the moon