Monday, January 12, 2009

whining on a monday

This is going to be me whining on the post for today. kylee is sick. kylee is supa dupa sick. at 3 in the morning she woke up and threw up consistently every 15 min for 3 hours. then it went down to every 30 min for 2 hours. then one last time and hopefully we are in the clear. she has no fever and no other symptoms. this makes me crazy because i have no idea what it wrong with her and how contagious she is. i start crying because i feel so bad for her and what she is going through. i also cry because i don't want to deal with anyone else going through this yuckiness. i am a complete worried, anxious, nervous, mother of a mess. i still can't understand why taking my kids to have a cast put on their leg or get stitches is nothin to me (give that to me any day) but, when they get very ill i am a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown. why is that????? i am done whining. i think kylee will survive. the question is...will i? ugh, sometimes i annoy myself!!






what a super trouper...even after puking who knows how many times, the girl can still pull off a smile for the camera.

p.s. she is laying in bed watching kabhi khushi kabhie gham...for those of you who don't know it is an Indian Bollywood film (lots of dancing and singing). it is all (mostly) spoken in their native language and she loves it. so funny.

3 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

I'm the same way when Brenna is sick....I cry!

Mondays.....I still hate 'em :)

Chism said...

That sounds like zero fun...

Good News is that Kabhi kushi kahbie gham is good to help people heal, and for me fall asleep! I hope you all feel better tomorrow!

Lisa P. said...

I'm sorry girl. I hate those kind of days. Tuesday will be better:)

wishing on the moon