Wednesday, January 7, 2009

reflection Q & A 2008

7. In what ways did you grow spiritually?

honestly i am not sure if i grew alot spitually this year, if anything having my dad sent away kind of wavered me a little. but i have made a resolve this year to really work at my connection with god and making more of an effort to go to the temple.
8. With whom were your most valuable relationships?



well this is a very easy one for me...my family. they are all my bestest friends in the whole world, i am with them all the time and we do everything together. and believe it or not we have ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY!!
9. In what ways did you grow emotionally?


i have really learned to distinguish between what i WANT and what i NEED. oh boy i still really want a new pair of cute jeans, so maybe i am still immature in that sense.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Marci - I love these questions and reflections. I need to do this. And I love reading about your year. I wish we saw you guys more often.

wishing on the moon