Friday, January 9, 2009

reflection Q & A 2008

we are now to the end of my reflection questions 2008 folks. how have you enjoyed it? did you learn a little bit about me? did you learn a little bit more about yourself? i have some vision questions for 2009 that i think i will be posting also to get us thinking about the new year.



13. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
i have opened up an etsy shop with lots of cute handmade stuff for kids. this tank is just a sample of what i do. sadly, i need to get my act together and make some more stuff to put up there.

14. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year?
yes Marci, you CAN handle THREE kids at once.
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?

my time waster is also my de stresser, forget about lifer, lose your worrieser, laugh at lifer, think about something elser. yeah it is TV and i LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. i watch everything. i am so glad that scrubs is back on cause that Zach Braff is so darn cute and that show makes me and my hubby laugh soooo hard. for all of you srubs lovers out there "WTH?" (a quote from the first show of the new season). i now text it to my hubby when i feel like sharing a laugh.


1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

I really liked the reflections. I'll have to copy you and do it too when I get some motivation to blog:) love ya!

wishing on the moon