Friday, April 3, 2009

brown no more and birthdays galore

after 5 months of being brown i have gone back to my "roots" of being a blonde. honestly, i like the change for the summer and "spring" months ahead of me.

a nice close up of the color

and what i look like now, pretty much what i looked like 5 months ago. but, it is just in time for easter photographs with the family!

here is a photo depicting how i feel about the stress of this weather and having a BUNCH of birthdays to deal with this weekend. Brenton has a birthday to attend today, tomorrow, and Kylee has her big birthday blowout on Monday. Needless to say, i am a busy busy girl getting everything ready for a 6 year old birthday party. speaking of which, i have to leave now to go pick up B man from his party...TTFN!!

3 comments:

Lisa P. said...

ah happy birthday to kylee on the 6th:)

MollyEmma said...

I love the blonde...I went darker this time. Yes. I do not even look American anymore. Which is fine with me since our country is shot to hell...Loves and Peace to all!!!

Mo

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Let's be honest, you are a babe no matter what color your hair is... it must be nice.

I look like a washed-out "sister wife" from southern utah.

wishing on the moon