Monday, April 20, 2009

st george, part I

so it seems that i do not put my mother in my blog enough...mom this one is dedicated to YOU! i left for st george on thursday night with my sister nicole with me. my children hugged and kissed me goodbye and tessa was more than happy to be left with her dad. nic and i hit a few snowstorms on the way down (happy happy joy), but we made it safely there. the next day we went running and then made my grandma watch marley and me. my uncle ross then took me, grandma,nic, aunt dixine, and himself out to lunch at red robin. my mom was waiting back at home for her old friend from las vegas to arrive (debbie). when we got back nic and i decided that we wanted to go see 17 again (i have discovered that my 6 year old and i have a crush on the same boy). we called molly to find out when she would be arriving, we ended up going to the 7 showing and having a good time being sisters. here are some shots from Friday.
my MOTHER, GRANDMA, and NICOLE

then i forced MY FACE in the picture

this is molly calling mom and saying that she needed to order us some dinner cause we were hungry after the movie...and they were supposed to wait for us!!
this is us waiting for our dinner...veggie pizza (molly is a vegatarian now)


grandma was left at home to be teased by her grand daughters. she was watching some stupid show on tv so i made her watch notting hill, love you grandma.
i have some super funny stories for tomorrow...THREE MORMON GIRLS AND VEGAS!!

1 comment:

Ross and Aubrey said...

Fun fun fun!!
I'm so glad you had some sister time :) although I would have LOVED to be there.

PS....I absolutely loved 17 again!!

wishing on the moon