Thursday, April 2, 2009

it was a girlie night

well i am hoping that i got some of you yesterday with my april fools joke. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT, NOT EVEN A LITTLE!!! come on, you know that for a second you thought "what, marci is pregnant????".

here are some photos from friday night when my sister molly and i had a girls night with Tessa and Kylee. Walter had taken Brenton out for the father/son activity. notice how cute and dressed up molly is. she was very angry with me for not bringing my camera to dinner to take pics. she got all dressed up just for this so i could post it...me, on the other hand, didn't do a darn thing to make myself look nice.
we went out to dinner to this delicious little italian cafe that i knew molly would love. ky loved the salad and everyone devoured some gellato.

we then made some orange blossom cookies which i think are divine.

then molly watched HSM 3 with kylee and tessa.

wishing on the moon