Sunday, April 26, 2009

his long blonde locks

okay, so i know that atleast 21 of you check out my blog. RIGHT ON!! on friday night i took my children to go have their pictures done at kiddie kandids (before the BIG HAIRCUT). let me just say these three things about that night 1. kylee is pro-could become a model and love it 2. brenton is entering the i am too cool/too old/too whatever 3. tessa does not like having her picture taken. now that i have said that, i give to you the great summer haircut for brenton...

i had to get the BEFORE SHOT

this was DURING and i thought he looked funny


behold the luxurious golden thick hair


and the haircut that he chose was the fauxhawk, which ended up coming in a close second. as we were leaving to get his haircut walt was still trying to talk him into shaving it all off. what is funny is that he had originally wanted the mohawk and then ended up going with this. and those of you who know me, i love me some rebellion but a fauxhawk suits him JUST FINE. don't ya think??

ps my niece saylee turned 2 on sunday, she gets her own post tomorrow...

3 comments:

nicole said...

He looks cute. I love the new look. I am going to miss running my fingers through his long thick hair.
He is one cute boy!

Lisa P. said...

he looks awesome! I must admit the first time I voted I totally voted fauxhawk so I'm glad he chose it. then I saw shaving was winning so I voted for that too;) sneaky sneaky. good choice! hey one more perk of the kids club card if you ever want to take your kids to cookie cutters its $10:)

MollyEmma said...

I miss his long hair already!!!

wishing on the moon