Thursday, April 16, 2009

until monday

Goodbye everyone of my blog readers. i am leaving all of

this behind me andand these three darling whoodlums

and this newly cleaned, clipped, and vaccinated Roxy behind
to go to St George to be with my mom and sisters and some other girls. honestly i have no idea who is going to be there, i only know that no boys or kids are allowed. it feels weird not taking my family with me, i ACTUALLY LIKE going on vacation with my kids and husband. oh well, it is only until sunday night and i think my husband will do just fine figuring out how i keep my sanity with these kids all day.

on one last note, if you haven't noticed, on the top side bar i have a poll for Brenton's new haircut. he is very excited to see what people vote for, so please for a 7 year olds satisfaction please put in a vote. he has already put one in for himself, and yes i am probably going to let him get that one even if it doesn't go his way. he is just very excited to see what everyone else wants him to get!!

PS he thinks he looks like Owen Wilson right now (he has been watching Marley and Me)

Marci OUT!!!!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I am totally jealous.

Ross and Aubrey said...

i think it's just the Metcalf girls :)

none of theWentworths could go....sad!

Cassie Jeter said...

Your Awesome Marc! Have a good trip!

wishing on the moon