Monday, December 28, 2009

What the What??

in all honesty i don't really have the time to do a nice long post about how our Christmas eve and Christmas went. why you ask? because...i should be in bed...with a heating pad...on my uterus...because it is in major pain. so i am going to make this post a quickie and when i feel like getting out of bed to do a more intricate detailing of our holiday jaunts around SLC/BOUNTIFUL/SANDY, i will. in the meantime let me just say that one of my presents from my ever giving husband was a new computer that does a WHOLE LOT MORE NEW CRAZY WILD THINGS THAT MY OLD RUSTY COMPUTER DIDN'T. i am having so much fun with it. and. AND. it is now stationed right next to my bed cause Kylee is getting her own room. FINALLY! anyways here are some pre Christmas photos...
the tree with all the presents that Santa has laid out for the sleeping children
messing around with photo toys on my NEW COMPUTER. check it out, this is what Ky would look like with blond hair
now that is what i call some REAL BED HEAD...and i let him keep it like that all day long

merry Christmas! i am going back to the bed now.

1 comment:

nicole said...

We all know you got up and worked out. I need to come over sometime this week and see the kids stuff, but really I just need to get my kids out of the house. Love ya

wishing on the moon