Thursday, December 31, 2009

my ponderings of the year

My year in Review:

1. i am so thankful that i finally got off my lazy butt and took myself to the Dr and had my precancerous cells removed and then. THEN. got put on WONDERFUL MEDICATION to help stabilize my crazy issues

2. i love having a niece, mom, and sister who is willing to watch the TERRIBLE THREESOME so Walter and i can make it to the movies at least once a week or i should say that Walter TAKES ME TO THE MOVIES

3. my husband was extra kind to me this Christmas in all that i received. really, i received too much. and i totally love him for it.

4. Brenton and Kylee are now in school full time and it is so nice and quiet...when Tessa is asleep

5. some of my favorite movies were (in no particular order) The Hangover, Inglourious Basterds, The Proposal, 500 Days of Summer, Star Trek, New Moon and many others that i am sure i can't remember

6. some of my favorite music i heard (in no particular order) Empire State of Mind, anything by Bon Iver, Coldplay, anything by Grizzly Bear, all the Glee cast music, Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson, She and Him, and Regina Spektor

7. i had a peaceful, quiet, wonderful, funny, and lonely Thanksgiving all by myself

8. my mom has volunteered to watch all 5 of the grand kids tonight so that Nicole, Scott, Walter and I can go see the movie Up in the Air and out to dinner for New Year's Eve. she really is a wonderful grandma that my kids ask to go visit just about every bloomin' day

9. i still have a lot of crap to work on but, i will save that for another post on another day. in the meantime HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE (and party all night for me...cause i am old old old and can't stay awake. and if i do i get a headache and really really cranky) goodbye 2009...HELLO 2010
and a little preview of what i would wear if i were cool and actually went somewhere supa dupa fancy for New Years Eve...

meet Marci's dress if she thought she was as cool as Audrey Hepburn

meet Marci's dress if she were going out dancing for New Years Eve



meet Marci's dress if she was trying to look as cool as Zooey in 5oo days of summer

and our final contestant, the one i would wear the minute i realized i couldn't wear any of those dresses above with my LDS G's. don't you love it? yeah, me too. i wish i could buy it just for kicks.

1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

I'd like to add:
having a wonderful friend lisa who plans fun parties and loves her marci:) thank you and good day...

wishing on the moon