Thursday, July 1, 2010

eclipse-ocity

i receive and read EW. i love that magazine. it hooks me up with all the info. lucky for me i did not receive the cover on the left. i immediately would have went "blech", thrown it out, and then gone and retrieved it from the trash saying, "i am so sorry EW. i didn't mean to throw you out. i still love you." but, i didn't, i got the one on the right and went "ooo Taylor". i am going to say right now that from the first time i read the books i became a "CERTAIN FAN" and this was before the movies and semi insanity. this story includes a CERTAIN SISTER OF MINE who was also a CERTAIN FAN. we just weren't the same. and we are both VERY OPINIONATED. can you guess who i speak of? YEAH FOR MOLLY AND MARCI, THE TWO METCALF B WORDS! (the b word is actually used tomorrow so don't read my post). ok, here i go. my mom and sisters and i were sitting at the south towne mall food court eating and being happy and this is how the conversation went. (i think i had just finished reading eclipse)

me: i have decided that i really like Jacob. alot more than Edward. i just don't get the whole Edward thing. he is cold, hard, and mopey. Jacob is the complete opposite plus, he is really big and tall. so there you have it, i like Jacob more than Edward.

molly: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? YOU ARE GROSS. DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD JACOB IS?

me: yes, but when they become werewolves they automatically mature to their twentiesish area. and DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD EDWARD IS? you can look at it two ways. too young or too old.

molly: i don't know how you can like him more than Edward. you are weird.

so there you have it internet, I LIKE JACOB NOT EDWARD! and molly i know you are going to dispute this but, there were witnesses there. you had a big ol' crush on Edward, just own up to it. it will make you feel better. LOVES TO ALL THE JACOB FANS!

2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

I just wrote a long response, but my computer sucks so...here is a recap.

I totally own up to this conversation, but it was before the movies and the last book came out of which I hated (both). So in reality I am probably a lover of The one taller vampire and/or the leader of the wolf people (Sam?). Stupid last book. WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!! Who throws all their character development they have created in a series out the window to prove they do not know how to write??? S. Meyer. What a lame author. Never compare her to J.K.R. in front of me. Harry Potter is amazing and always will be. Snape is one of the best developed characters ever written. And...she some how manages to keep the same development through 7 books...

I also really enjoy F. Scott F.

Lisa P. said...

I got the stupid kristen cover blech!!!!

wishing on the moon