Friday, July 30, 2010

kylee's wittle itty bitty crush

that she is not willing to admit that she has. BUT, BUT she knows him and all the music he dances to by heart...hmmm. i was also trying to find the performance that mia michaels choreographed last night but, alas, nothing was coming up. i know i have been posting alot of video's this week but, it is a cuhrazzeeey week for me. it is all leading up to Saturday and B's baptism (insert drum roll). i am thinking as soon as that is over, i will sit down and write about being pulled over on wednesday. in the meantime...

6 comments:

MollyEmma said...

Who doesn't love Twitch? They are lying.

Lisa P. said...

I posted this dance on my blog last week ya, i know you dont read it hehehe...i heart this dance. i watch it at least once a day!!! and twitch those eyes! holy!

Lisa P. said...

lol! love your comment on my blog. love giving you a hard time. see ya tomorrow!!

lookbothways said...

I loved Mia Micheals dance it reminded me of the movie that I lover and can't think of the name. But it stars Brittany Murphy and the guy on House. Because she dresses and acts just like her. But it was like Alic in Wonderland. Kept the show just for that dance. Love the B. Loved the whole affair. WHat did he say when he popped up from being baptized? Hello everybody? gotta love it.

lookbothways said...

Oh and I thought Kylee's crush was Kent! I have a crush on that beautiful body boy Twitch.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wishing on the moon