Tuesday, July 6, 2010

i just can't hide it


on friday we went to see the Eclipse movie. and by we i mean, my mom, her cousin, my friend Lisa, sister Nicole, and sister Molly. yes, it was an ALL GIRLS OCCASION! anyways, we were doing just fine, keeping our giggles under control until. UNTIL. the serious part between bella and edward. when they are spending the night alone and she keeps pressuring him to have sex with her. first off, my mom goes "WOOO OOOO OOO!". this is what set me off and i just couldn't stop myself. i was full on laughing. out loud. during the serious bella edward sex triangle. was anyone else laughing? NO. then my sister molly started in. and we both were having to put our heads down. finally she left the theatre cause she had to pee and i was making her laugh so hard that the pee was gonna come out. finally i got myself under control. i am sure i ticked off alot of ladies who didn't want to hear laughter during that part but, i just can't help myself. once i get started, i just can't stop. ask anyone who goes to movies with me. i am REALLY GOOD AT LAUGHING DURING PARTS OF A MOVIE WHEN YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO FIND IT FUNNY!


the only real problem i had with the movie was the HAIR!
1. for some reason, edward's sideburns looked like wolverines
2. you can so tell that bella has a wig on
3. jasper needs a new hairdo...STAT! he looks so much cuter without the twilight HAIR! which has gotten even weirder with this movie...

3 comments:

Lisa P. said...

#4: dakota needed a serious eyebrow wax!

fun filled night!

Chism said...

#5: When Bella hits Jacob, please make a real thud, not a plank hitting the ground sound.

This made Linzi, Amy and I laugh uncontrollably!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wishing on the moon