Monday, July 5, 2010

i am a no name

i got home too late to write out a nice long ECLIPSE post that this blog deserves. so, you are going to have to wait until tomorrow. when i am not so tired. and my neck isn't bothering me. and my son isn't having his anxiety issues. and kylee isn't bugging me about watching SYTYCD. but. but. i will tempt you with this little bit of info. i made my youngest sister almost pee her pants during the movie. WHY YOU ASK? you will just have to tune in tomorrow. THAT'S WHY.
PS. i forgot my camera for the METCALF CUL DE SAC OF FIRE. kyle or molly can you send those to me please. and kyle if you have that video of molly and i dancing to The Way You Make Me Feel...PLEASE SEND IT! i am not too scared of making a fool of myself for the enjoyment of others.

No comments:

wishing on the moon