Friday, July 9, 2010

my inheritance

i have inherited the fact that i cannot read one book at a time from MY MOTHER. she, of course, would blame it on her ADD. which leads me to say that i have inherited ADD from her and thus i have my book problem (which she has too). i can't explain why i do this, i just DO. my husband teases me about it all the time, yet i have not changed my ways.

here is a shot of all the books i am currently reading right now, except i forgot to throw Harry Potter in there too (i like to reread the books before seeing the movie). the library books get the MOST attention cause i only have them for so long (curse that read a book in a month limit). don't libraries understand that there are people out there who suffer from this disease?
and here is where all my lovely books sit, right next to my bed. as you can see i also have...throat drops, scissors, knitting stuff, and a flashlight (for reading in the middle of the night and if i am awoken by aliens making noises), oh and a ton of aquaphor (my kids and i go through that stuff like it's water).

guess who has also developed the illness...my poor boy Brenton. i think he is reading three different books right now! CRAP!

CONGRATULATIONS DAD, YOU MADE IT! (i don't even know if he reads this...)

3 comments:

MollyEmma said...

Yay DAD!!! No more B.O.P.!!! Just Probation. Hahahaha. I also read multiple books at the same time. Case in point, right now I am reading: Pillars of the Earth, Hamlet, Persuasion, A People's History of the United States, and...What It Means to be a Libertarian.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wishing on the moon