Monday, January 31, 2011

good news all around

this BLOG has finally died. i guess she couldn't come up with anything else to satirize. the problem that i really had, was that is was just TOO MUCH AT ONCE. i could never get through one post, i would make it halfway and develop a headache. to be completely honest i looked at it like twice and then had friend on facebook post this. i was all "YEAH! I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS BLOG!"...while everyone else is booo, sad face, end of days. again i am going to say, I JUST DON'T GET IT.

the second good thing is that THIS GUY is gonna be superman. i guess if you haven't seen The Tudors, you wouldn't know who i am talking about. if you have though, CAN I GET AN AMEN?

3 comments:

nicole said...

I was so confused at first. I thought your blog was ending. Glad I figured it out and you are still doing yours.

lookbothways said...

yeah I watched the last season of the Tudors, and didn't get to see the last show of the whole show, and I don't know is it the King, talking about a wife? We need to definitely get my googles person on the internet. And you sound a lot like me. you know the rhetoric and such be it.

lookbothways said...

nicole just burped. But since this baby she does it frequently.

wishing on the moon