Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my resolution

is to , aww crap now i forgot the word. i will now go lay in bed and suddenly out of nowhere, it will pop into my head. then you will all think, really marci, you couldn't remember that word. and my answer is yes, i couldn't remember that word. i will now go and lay down.

oh. didn't have to lay down. it found its way back to my memory...PROCRASTINATE.

mmmkay, here's the deal, i don't believe in new years resolutions. i get the whole meaning behind it and with it being a new year and a new start. i just think it is stupid to do it only then. i tend to resolute things randomly throughout the year. for example, my P90X, i am still doing it like the stalwart workout soldier that i am. but, that's just my take on it, everyone else seems to like the beginning of the year thingy.

so really, i don't have a resolution. the reason i say procrastinate is because i have been lazy with my blog and am in desperate need of changing the header. maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

lookbothways said...

Both you and Molly should just lay yourselfs down right now and say "Heavenly Father I am my mother, Take me home now with what she has done."

wishing on the moon