Tuesday, January 25, 2011

oh the wrath

kylee is not happy with me. (i know, what else is new)

i tried to negotiate with her.

she wanted $20 to appear on the blog.

i countered with a cupcake.

she countered with $15.

then she yelled at me.

the video starts with her yelling at me and leads into tessa talking to me for a little bit. the first part of the video (THE ONE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO SHOW) has tessa and ky singing poker face...along with funny negotiations on ky's side because she has figured out that i was filming her the entire time.

i really want to show it to you guys. soooo, we can all donate to the kylee fund or you can promise me you will never ever say anything or you owe me $25. that's right, i would make an extra $5! i don't know what to do. seriously, i am torn over this.


2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

I wanna see poker face!!!

lookbothways said...

you know I'll pay to see that! I want to send Tessa picking her nose on utube

wishing on the moon