Friday, January 28, 2011

working it out

i am still in the process of trying to get kylee's permission to use her on my blog. she is still being very stubborn about it. i am offering her everything i can think of, besides money, and she is still saying NO! it's kinda funny, i can use photos, but i can't use video. although, the photos have to be pre approved. go figure. i think brenton could care less and tessa is too young to care. she actually makes me show her the video's of her over and over and over and over.

i am also working on a post on a recent Modern Family episode that really hit home for me, in a funny way. i just can't locate a clip of the part i want to talk about. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY! (poor kids birthday is Dec 24 but we are celebrating it tomorrow).

1 comment:

Gina Weibel said...

I'm curious to know which episode...I probably saw it.

wishing on the moon