Friday, January 7, 2011

we have the plague

seriously.

the plague.

the only one not affected (soo far) is brenton.

i have numerous things i would like to speak on.

like...

how seeing a remake of a movie has made me finally sit down and watch a John Wayne film.

or

i put games on my ipad for brenton and don't realize how bloody they are until tessa is yelling "EAT THE PEOPLE! EAT THE PEOPLE!". and i can honestly say, "it doesn't bother me at all".

or

KINDLE...IBOOKS...AND NOOK ARE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME!

by the by, how could you people not comment on the kanye west thingymabob yesterday. if you did not laugh, YOU ARE MADE OF STONE!

1 comment:

LP said...

you all still sick?? missin the posts:( btw I did laugh at your other josh post. if it was fb I would have "liked" it;)

wishing on the moon