Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"loves" post 2

and so we continue...
Christian-if he does not get an Oscar for his performance in The Fighter, i will be appalled. i have never seen acting be so SPOT ON!
Andrew: come on, the guy is a total cutie. i fell in love with him in the movie Dr Parnassus
Catherine-total beauty package
Claire-i love her "simple" beauty and dress
Hailee-she was just so darn good in True Grit and i like the dress.
James-was never a huge fan but, after seeing 127 hours, consider me converted
Helena-seriously this woman is awesome. look, she has two different colored shoes! her and Tim Burton are a match MADE IN HEAVEN. she knows how to ROCK IT!
get ready for the "hates" tomorrow. (notice how well i am living up to my resolution)

3 comments:

LP said...

oh my christian bale...he looked gorgeous (a little like jesus) but still gorgeous!!! have to disagree with your last one. yikes she was a hot mess!

MollyEmma said...

Agreeing yet again with your picks. CHRISTIAN BALE.

lookbothways said...

Oh my Molly, Could I have read your mind. When you give the Helena explanation, I know who her dresser was, Tim Burton.

wishing on the moon