Friday, December 5, 2008

all i want for CHRISTMAS is...

my bottom tooth. or as brenton would prefer to say it my two bottom teeth(since his other bottom tooth is very very loose also).




notice the tears in his eyes, he was worried about dad pulling it out too HARD. i have never seen a child more proud and worried about the tooth fairy coming...
the tooth fairy did come, and didn't wake him up (much to his surprise). but he did have to wake his sister up, in the middle of the night, just to show her his dollar!!!

2 comments:

Chism said...

That is too funny! I wonder how the Tooth Fairy leaves the money so quietly...

Unknown said...

I always read your blogs, but I never comment...mostly cause I am reading them at work and I have to pretend to be working...hahaha.

I love bubba!!!

-Mo

wishing on the moon