Friday, December 12, 2008

temple of LIGHTS

we went to the "temple of LIGHTS" as Brenton kept calling it, which is really the Salt Lake City Temple all lit up with Christmas lights. here is how our NIGHT OF LIGHTS went...




walt is teaching the kids about the TEMPLE, finally brenton is to the age where he is really interested about this kind of stuff...kylee, not so much


at the refelctive pool, why are kids so tempted to touch WATER when it is FREEZING outside.


oooohh it was soooo COOOLLLDDD!!!

POSIN in front of the boootiful lights.
all together now,"I CAN'T GET UP, I CAN'T GET UP". yes, tessa was so bundled in her coat that sometimes she would give up and just lay there.


we ended with the NATIVITY SCENE, which is really what this hoopla is all about. at the end of it brenton turned to me and said, "look mom they are sending out THE BAT SIGNAL". he was of course refering to the light that is supposed to represent the STAR (yes he is still a 7 year old boy).

1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

first of all good job on the blogging. You are so much better at posts than I am lately;) also cute pics as always. someday I'll post my pics from temple square:)

wishing on the moon