Thursday, December 18, 2008

dog lovers unite

tonight i had the opportunity to go see the movie MARLEY AND ME (thank you lisa) for FREE. it is such a touching story that will even get to those who are really NOT dog lovers (like lisa). i recomend it to all (yes hunny you really did miss out on a good movie)!


our ROXYDOG in the snow (they mention LABRADOODLE in the movie!!)
i LOVE you roxydog, i am gonna let you in the house more often (i promise), even though your dogfarts REALLY stink.
love, marci
ps i am feeling much better now...

3 comments:

lpettey said...

I'm not a dog lover, but this movie was really good. I even cried. Must be in the pettey genes.... Thanks for coming last minute. Good times!

Ross and Aubrey said...

I read the book and loved it, so I can't wait to see the movie :)

MollyEmma said...

I loved this movie!!! Loved it!!!

-Mo

wishing on the moon