Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy new years eve

so my husb took my memory card to my camera so he could order the christmas pictures for me today (yes you will still be getting a belated christmas card from the Ruf's) and he LOST MY MEMORY CARD. what does this mean? it means I CAN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES UNTIL I GET IT BACK. so no pictures of what we are doing with our new years eve here at the ruf residence...but i am going to show pictures of a concert i went to which looks like we could have been at a new years party (kinda, sorta)...just use your imagination...




it was a new kids on the block concert (linzi and lisa)...

don't judge us... (molly and marci)
it was totally free and night away from whining kids... (kyle and molly)



although i did come home with my ears ringing (laura, kyle, and brett)


1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

that would have been an awesome new years event:)

wishing on the moon