Monday, November 16, 2009

i had no idea how far my blog extends

this is a response i got from my neighbor. apparently he reads my blog...hello neighbors! it makes me laugh to wonder at how many people find me funny or infuriating. anyways, i thought i would let him have his say on my blog...


"Sorry Marci, but I didn't yell at Brenton. I merely suggested that the kids play the length of the street as opposed to the width of the street. He was hitting a ball with a tennis racket towards my house. Just thought it would be better to hit the ball the length of the street as opposed towards a neighbor's house. BTW, I always say 'please' when asking them to do something. Also, I don't recall 'yelling' at your dog. The dog is only chasing a ball that somebody threw, she doesn't know any better. If I was going to say anything to anybody, I would say something to the person who threw the ball. Another thing, I ask the kids to not ride their bikes on my property, because they're not wearing helmets. I don't need a lawsuit on my hands. One last thing, who was that went to your husband Walt a few weeks back, after I found Brenton playing with matches in the yard behind me. That's the third time I caught Felipe playing with matches and I didn't want your kid being influenced by a bad kid. I'm not a bad guy Marci, just don't think you're being told the whole story. If you'd like to discuss anything in my post, you know where I live. Mr. Cranky Pants"
October 19, 2009 4:12 PM


i guess all i have to say is that our circle has a big hill at the end of it so they have a hard time playing ball that way without running into the main street. we have been talking to brenton about matches since the beginning of summer but, he is a boy and it will probably take a few more reprimands before he gets it through his head. and you are right, you never yelled( if you haven't noticed i exaggerate on this blog, i am a drama queen) at the dog, you just don't like us letting her near your property which we have tried our hardest to do. i had no idea you had a problem about the bike thing? i will let my children know. sincerely, marci

1 comment:

nicole said...

Marci, that is the funniest thing ever. I guess your blog does get around. Thanks for sharing. You crack me up.

wishing on the moon