Tuesday, November 24, 2009

technically

technically speaking it is my SISTER'S BIRTHDAY tomorrow.

technically speaking i should be doing a HAPPY BIRTHDAY post tomorrow.
technically speaking her son is my favorite nephew and technically speaking he LOVES seeing his face on my blog.
so technically speaking, tomorrow is going to be about my SISTER'S OLDEST SON and MY FAVORITE NEPHEW.
because, technically speaking it is HER BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.
i love you so much that i named tessa...tessa nicole, and i know how much you love it that when my kids get in trouble, i use their middle name.
we lOvE yOu So VeRy MuCh!

1 comment:

nicole said...

That is the BEST picture you have of me???
That is the best birthday post a mother could ask for. Brady is excited for tomorrow. Happy Birthday to me!!! Yay!!!!

wishing on the moon