Friday, January 1, 2010

ushering in the NEW

Kylee fuhreaking out about the fact that we didn't do the throw on the ground poppers. i told her she could do them tomorrow when it isn't quite so effing cold outside!everyone shooting their bottle poppers at once after our 9 PM countdown to our very own special midnight. grandma is standing on the top of the stairs enjoying watching all the commotion. she watched all those babies +1 more upstairs sleeping in her crib!
the kids running with something or another. i can't remember now but look at that hottie staring back at me...he's a keeper! a shot of my mom's SUPER FAKE, SUPER TALL Christmas tree.
Tessa all ready for bed after running around in the snow and pounding a glass of sparkling juice!

me in my wild crazy I'm so partying tonight outfit!
Hope you all had a wonderful time and made it home safe and sound. i now have a belly ache from eating too much food because HEY IT'S A HOLIDAY,I CAN EAT AS MUCH AS I WANT!
up in the air was a good movie and i am off on Saturday to see It's Complicated with the mother and the sister Nicole for some girl time!

No comments:

wishing on the moon