Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4 days until...


we are off to flORida. yes, i have highlighted the OR in flORida. this can actually go two ways...cause see ORanges can come from flORida and Kylee wants a fresh ORange and Yogurt Tart for her Birthday Cake. isn't that a little weird? she doesn't want a cake...she wants a tart, and a healthy one at that! anyways, she is SEVEN today and couldn't be happier about it. since she IS NOT GETTING A REAL BIRTHDAY PARTY (cause her evil parents are counting flORida and everything we are doing there as a Birthday gift) she has decided that she wanted to go out to eat at a Chinese restaurant. and then have tart. and a few gifts her mother decided to give her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE! MY LOVELY, CUDDLY, BOSSY, MOLLY #2 CHILD O' MINE!

4 comments:

Lisa P. said...

happy birthday kylee! you are cracking me up with all the FL OR stuff:)

have a fun vacation. can we play when you get back???

lpettey said...

Happy birthday Kylee. I hope you have a wonderful day and a great trip to Florida.

MollyEmma said...

What are you going to do for ID. The id, ego, and super ego? Id being the "pleasure principle"...Oh how I love my college education. Who knew I would remember so much about Sigmund Freud? Bahahaha. I am funny. I am glad that Kylee is taking after me!

nicole said...

Well if Kylee doesn't get to have a birthday party with friends, does Brenton not get to have one either? Just wondering. Happy Birthday Kylee! Love you to bits.

wishing on the moon