Wednesday, April 21, 2010

her name is Molly and she wants

ALL EYES ON HER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
YOU LIVE IN A ZOO
YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY
AND YOU ACT LIKE ONE TOO
actually here is a little birthday present to you from my kids. while we were on vacation i was watching The Holiday on our computer in the hotel room and had paused the movie on Cameron Diaz's face and both Kylee and Brenton walked by and thought it was a picture of you! See...didn't that just make your day! i told them how much Aunt Molly is going to LOVE hearing about that. also, i heard that you used my gift on Sunday and God smote you...HAHAHAHA!
with love, the Rufs
now i want everyone to call or text my sister and tell her Happy Birthday. her number is...ok, i am not going to tell the internet her number (hello weirdos) but, if you do know and don't call her SHAME ON YOU!

2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

Yay for me!!! I love me!!! Remember when I thought you looked like C Diaz in The Mask. I heart her, so yes this made my day :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

wishing on the moon