Friday, April 23, 2010

it's magically delicious

here are a few notes about the Magic Kingdom. A. the ride for Pirates is shorter than the one at Disneyland (Walt felt jipped) B. they have no Matterhorn or Indiana Jones ride (I KNOW) C. the set up for rides is completely different than the set up at Disneyland (which totally threw off my whole DISNEY GROOVE i can get into) D. Brenton was finally OK with taking pictures now
whatcha kin do when yur kiddos
are actin up!

Kylee and i STUCK on the Haunted Mansion ride! Walt, Tessa, and Brenton were stuck on the one right behind us. it was the part of the ride where you are tilted all the way back.
waiting for Brenton and Walter to ride Splash Mountain
Ky and i on Splash Mountain (if you haven't guessed by now, our kids will only ride with certain parents...)
how we kept Tessa happy while she was waiting for the rides she COULDN'T GO ON.
the two men of the family and Brenton showing his newly found photography signal ( the PEACE sign, you will see it pop up later too)
let me end today with this story...after you park your car in the morning, you then have to take a tram, which then takes you to the monorail, which then takes you to the Magic Kingdom. i know, how crazy can they make people go. let me tell you how crazy. so, we are waiting for the monorail to come and there is this Middle Eastern family behind us speaking their whole middle eastern language and this lady has her stroller right up next to my Achilles tendon. in the back of my head i am thinking " she is going to start ramming that into my tendon...no, she wouldn't do that, people aren't that rude. but, what if they are, how am i going to react. OMG SHE IS GOING TO DO IT, I JUST KNOW IT!". so the monorail pulls up and the doors open and as i bend down to lift our stroller (with our child in it) onto the monorail...SHE STARTS RAMMING HER STROLLER INTO MY TENDON. NOT JUST ONCE, BUT NUMEROUS TIMES. UNTIL I TURN AROUND AND PUT MY HAND TO HER AS IF TO SAY WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD. which was (if you don't stop ramming that stroller into my tendon i am going to punch you in the face, Witch( but it really was another word that rhymes with witch)!) really, she made me want to do that but all i did was put my hand up to her and luckily she stopped and i was able to with hold all the other stuff i was going to do if she didn't stop. see-CUHRAYZEY!

1 comment:

nicole said...

ohhh...I want to kiss that Tessa!!!!

wishing on the moon