Tuesday, April 20, 2010

where am i?

aaaannnndd i just realized that i didn't TITLE my last POST. that just goes to show that a two hour time difference completely affects me. i mean really, who has jet lag with just a two hour time difference...I DO I DO! i still don't feel totally myself and totally healthy yet. but, i am glad that SPRING finally decided to come here to Utah! i guess all it took was us leaving to Florida...and on with the show.
here is Tessa at Hollywood Studios playing in the "New York" set.
a picture at the Indiana Jones Spectacular...notice Brenton is missing. HE WAS SOOO PMSING!
Tessa getting ready to see a live show of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
and of course Kylee is always up for a photo op. Tessa stood in awe for the entire show, she couldn't believe that she was watching a real live Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! she kept saying all their names and then turning and saying them to me to make sure i knew what was going on.

No comments:

wishing on the moon