Thursday, April 29, 2010

a note to Utah

Dear Utah,

you are just giving me more ammunition to leave you. all i ask for is when it is supposed to be spring...BE SPRING! now i know you get spring and winter confused ALOT but, really it's not that hard. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WARMER AND NO MOTHER LOVING SNOW MMKAY?! this is also why i talk about California right to your face and my children are starting to talk about it too. yup, we have decided that California would treat us much better than you do (and Florida wouldn't hurt us either...) but seriously, if you don't pull it together soon...I AM GONNA LOSE MY MIND. and i am already a mental patient, just think how bad it would be if i went crazier. i wish i had a person to yell at about the weather (and so does my husband, he gets the biggest earful) but all i have is you. which then leads me to walking around the house yelling to the air about the cursed weather...SO STOP IT!

Marci

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

You need to come to some anger management classes at my unit. Then you would calm and meet some REAL crazies!!!

wishing on the moon