Monday, April 5, 2010

5 days til...

FLorida! now you might be wondering what the whole highlighting the F and L is for. i am gonna tell ya. when Saturday rolls around at about noonish i want you all to have a thought run through your head and that thought is...THE RUF'S ARE FLYING TO FLORIDA RIGHT NOW. yes, FLying to FLorida (we have a layover but, my sister said i wasn't allowed to complain. so this is me not complaining...I REALLY REALLY HATE LAYOVERS WITH YOUNG KIDS! there see i am all done now.)

also, it is THIS ONE'S SEVENTH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! i get to speak about how unfair it is that she is getting Florida and Disney World and warm beaches for her birthday. i mean, what is that compared to having a birthday cake with your friends. really, what is this poor child's mother thinking?

3 comments:

nicole said...

Oh boy did Brady love that picture of Brenton flying. He couldn't figure out how he did it. Too cute!

MollyEmma said...

I was not the mentioned sister...but I would have to agree that you do not get to complain about this one.

MollyEmma said...

But...I do love the pictures. :)

wishing on the moon