Monday, January 18, 2010

i forgot AND can't get lost!

i have forgotten to tell the Internet about my NIFTY, COOL CHRISTMAS STUFF! so, here it be...
i have often told my husband i want a GPS system numerous times and i think he finally got sick of me being on the road and calling him (and yelling) LOOK THIS STREET UP FOR ME! I AM LOST!
now i have my very own PERSONAL MAP right in front of me so i won't have to call and SCREAM about being lost anymore.
i also got a new computer and i wish i had a picture of it next to our old system. because, the old one looks like a GIANT MONSTER next to my new compact computer!

and here is how it all looks put together...in my bedroom...right next to my bed...so when i can't sleep i screw around on the computer AND watch TV. like i said before, my hubby spoiled me WITH WAY TOOOO MUCH BUT, I LOVE IT ALL.

PS Tessa opened up my GPS gift for me a day early...while i was exercising...isn't she thoughtful!

2 comments:

KYLe said...

Marci - It's exciting to get a new computer, but please do it a favor and put it up on its side or take it off the carpet. You'll suffocate it and cause it to overheat. Then you'll call me asking what happened to your computer.... I love technology.

David said...

And for the love of all that is holy, put some zip ties around all those cords or something.

wishing on the moon