Friday, January 29, 2010

deep thoughts taught by a "certain auntie"

kylee: mom look how cute that little baby is.
me: yes that is a very cute baby.
kylee: don't you want another little baby like that?
me: i had 3 LITTLE BABIES LIKE THAT!
kylee: don't you want another one?
me: ummm, no thank you.
kylee: you had 3 babies?
me: uh yeah! YOU, BRENTON, AND TESSA! you were there to see Tessa when she was 2 hours old. remember?
kylee: oh yeah. does it hurt to get the babies out?
me: oh yesiree! IT HURTS ALOT ALOT ALOT!
kylee: i don't think i want to have any babies.
me: (laughter)
kylee: i can remember what aunt Molly said and i will go with that.
me: oh yeah, what did she say?
kylee: i think it was her who said this but, i am not sure. she said, "i am not having any babies unless my husband puts a big rock on my finger".
me: (laughing loudly) THAT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE YOUR AUNT MOLLY!

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

And even with the big rock...It is going to be hard for any man to talk me into having a baby. Actually this has caused problems with boys because at first they think I am joking...but really...I'm not. BUT BLESSINGS TO ALL YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN. I do love my "children" from Marci and Nicole.

wishing on the moon