Tuesday, January 19, 2010

stuck in Slackersville because of slagging

i am so slagging today. is slagging a word? i wanted something different from slacking and my brain said SLAGGING, so i am going with it. it is probably a word that teenage girls use for a slut/hag but, BUT I AM CHANGING THAT. it is now another word i use for slacking. maybe because to me, it is close to slug. which is what i have been feeling like for awhile now. i am stuck in Utah just sllluuugggging along day to day to day. it is this inversion that we have had for over a week. it is giving me nasty headaches and which in turn makes me feel nauseous. so i end up in bed with an icepack drinking ginger ale. oh who am i kidding, i would be doing that even if i didn't have a headache (just ask my husband). he walks in the door=Marci walking into her bedroom door and passing out in front of the TV. i also could blame all the headaches/laziness (tired)/nauseous/smelling garlic oozing out of my husbands pores on...wait for it...PREGNANCY! OK, who is super excited to have just read that? who is super surprised to have just read that? and who doesn't believe i just wrote that? YES, IT'S TRUE i am not pregnant. just saw the ob/gyn today,i think he would have seen something up there and told me about it. that AND there is no way i am ever getting pregnant again. you've heard it here folks, Marci is all done being pregnant...FOREVER. my reason...I JUST DON'T LIKE IT! well look at that, i just wrote a whole post about nothing. was it worth your precious reading time? come on, you LOVE ME AND YOU KNOW IT!

No comments:

wishing on the moon