Thursday, February 26, 2009

i LOVE having all of my DVD'S

i love buying movies/dvd's. yes, i believe i could rival blockbuster(granted i only have one copy of everything). because i love them so much and have SO MANY of them i have decided to have a contest. whoever gets the closest guess as to how many dvd's i own will win...something. okay if you live near me you will get your choice of some home baked goods, if you don't live near me i will come up with something else (not sure what yet but, i will figure it out depending on who wins). GOOD LUCK GUESSING...if you want to play my game.
Behold...all of the adult movies. Brenton keeps trying to convince me that he can watch The Dark Knight.
but look at all these choices he has to pick from...too many. this is where we keep all of our family/kid friendly movies.
here is what happens to our kids room within a few days of putting all the movies away.
and here is my room...yes i have a tv in my room and i LOVE IT. this is where all of the ROM COM'S end up staying.
so when i am counting i will be counting our series dvds as just one per season (i do own a few series dvd's...speaking of which there is one that i need to go get at walmart...hmmmm). and i am not counting our vhs tapes (yes, we do have some of those too).

7 comments:

Lisa P. said...

Gosh girl that is so tough. I will guess 952. That is probably low but I have no idea what to guess.

Ross and Aubrey said...

Um...1275? That's a lot, but it wouldn't surprise me :)

MollyEmma said...

623

-Mo

nicole said...

721

Nic

lpettey said...

Wow you have a lot of dvds, but I will have to guess 850. Good luck to me. lol
Linzi

Chism said...

I am going to go pretty high... (feels like the price is right)!

I think you might have just under 2000, but My guess is 1345.

Laura said...

Hmmm... Everyone has already made some pretty good guesses, but I'll try 800.

wishing on the moon