Monday, February 9, 2009

my "home baked" LOVE

i really LOVE my kitchenaid. it has helped me in so many ways. i truly do not know what i would do without it, 'cause i sure as heck refuse to use the wooden spoon, bowl, and elbow grease...blech too hard. i enjoy BAKING much more than i enjoy COOKING(as seen earlier here). my sister, Molly, now assigns me to bake all things needed for Metcalf get togethers. and i can always count on her to LOVE whatever treat i have baked at the moment. Here is a sampling...

sometime in the future i want my kitchen to be red, white, and blue thus, the red kitchenaid.in the middle of making my coconut cupcakes...
and now finshed and ready for delivery, don't YOU wish YOU got some!!

mixing my lovely honey wheat bread dough.


and look how lovely it turned out. my kids choose mom's homemade bread over store bought ever time!!!

now, what to BAKE next...

3 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

You'll need to give me your recipe for your bread. I would love to try it!!

I love baking too :) Mostly because I get to lick the bowl.

Lisa P. said...

yes I wish I did get some. I would love to have my bff bring me a goodie:)

Chism said...

That food looks so good... especially the bread!

wishing on the moon