Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i REALLY do LOVE my siblings...REALLY

i know that alot of you out there think that you have a tight relationship with your brothers and sisters...honestly, no one is quite as tight as the metcalf clan. just ask scott (nic's hubby) or walter (my hubby)...they married into this very exclusive tight knit group. i love my family so much it is the ONLY reason i am not in California this very second. although, i know that if i moved there they would be crashing my place all the time. i just want them to know...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
nic is the peacemaker of the family and the second born. she is always the one who just wants everybody to be happy and get along. she is my hang out mom since we are both home now with kids and need to keep eachother entertained. i love her very much.
kyle is our only boy and is the third born. he is extremely sarcastic and very smart when it comes to electronic issues. any problem i have when it comes to home electronic crap i always call him and he is always willing to help me. he loves music and movies as much as i do...he even sat through the oscars on sunday with the flu, that is dedication. i love him very much.

oh molly molly molly what can i say? she is the BABY of the family and was therefore always taken care of. we have now taken to calling kylee, molly number 2. they both have the exact same attitude...they are in charge and everybody has to listen to them and if you don't listen to them...they get mad!!! molly is always willing to do stuff with me. go to movies, go shopping, go to dinner she is always there. i like to think that i taught HER to love music and movies. i love her very much.

4 comments:

Jane said...

I love your siblings too. And my, Molly's eyes are piercing!!!

Lisa P. said...

You should include me in there as an "adopted" sibling;) jk. love all you guys!

MollyEmma said...

Bahahaha...I love me too!!!

-Mo

Cassie Jeter said...

I love how cute you are about your family. It seems like you have got a really good family too! I promise I'm going to call you one of these days and drop in on you!

wishing on the moon