Monday, February 23, 2009

LOVE the new "best picture"

every year my family and friends get together and have an "oscar party". we watch and analyze the dresses and who we like and dislike. although, the past few years none of us actually have seen the big nominees ( i really don't understand HOW these movies are nominated) and therefore don't know a whole lot about who we liked in what. FINALLY this year a movie won that i SAW AND LOVED A WHOLE LOT. i am so happy for slumdog millionaire (and that MILK didn't win...yeah, when people in hollywood get on their political and religious soapboxes...i hate them!!!)

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MOVIE

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE MUSIC (AS IS KYLEE)
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE ACTORS (AND VERY MUCH SO THE KIDS)

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

Boo to gay Mormons. And yes I feel I can say that and not be a bigot because PS if they can call me out on hating them then I can call them out on hating me!! I vote for Native American Awareness Month.

-Mo

wishing on the moon