Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my LOVE, my ipod

i LOVE my ipod. i LOVE all my music. i NEVER listen to the radio, ever. i LOVE that i can put m0vies on it for those moments when you are REALLY bored or your kids need some entertainment. i LOVE that i can put a million songs all in one tiny littly place and take it with me wherever i go. i have decided to list my 10 MOST PLAYED songs (according to my beloved ipod).
1. my love 2. cobrastyle 3. last dollar 4. province 5. fidelity 6. grace 7. london bridge 8. let the drummer kick 9. get me bodied (remix) 10. catch my disease. there you have it, my top ten. although numbers 1, 2, 3, 7, and 10 have alot to do with my kids requests.



what would i do without you???

kylee has already told me that when she gets older the ipod is HERS!!

No comments:

wishing on the moon