Monday, February 2, 2009

my month of LOVE

no my dearest husband it DOES NOT mean THAT!! so sorry to let you down...i will be discussing this month all of the things that I LOVE. this will not be just limited to me. i am thinking that i will be interviewing those whom I LOVE to find out what THEY LOVE. i am going to try and stay positive this month (because believe me there are some negatives i could most certainly write about...like kylee being home with a major croup/cold). but see, i am not going there. oooo i am so evolving right now from pessimistic Marci (until next month that is). so to all those who read my LOVELY blog...enjoy!!

i am starting with the basics today. i LOVE LOVE LOVE my kids. Brenton is my oldest, cuddlebug, karate chopping, sword fighting, hero lovin 7 year old. Kylee is my sassypants, metcalf girl attitude, baby lovin, makeup and nail polish wearin, dancing queen 5 year old. Tessa...well so far i can tell she has got throwing a fit, smiling, laughing, running away from you, on the move all the time 1 year old attitude down. (this picture is from last valentines day)

No comments:

wishing on the moon