Tuesday, March 10, 2009

does that make me crazy

i have HAD IT with my dr's office. they can't get anything right and then they decide that they are not in the office today so they can't fix the problem. i get rx's for my menstrual cramps and i am due for a check up on monday but, i am starting this week so i asked for enough meds to get me through this week. i didn't even ask for both of the meds...just ONE!!! yesterday the nurse called me and said she called in my rx. i go pick it up, they charge me 10 dollars ( i figured i had like 8-10 pills in there). i get home, open it and find...2 pills. 2 BLOODY PILLS!!! WHAT THE FLIP AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH 2 PILLS??!! AND I LOST 10 DOLLARS OVER THIS!!! 2 pills will get me through 6 hours of the 3 days of extreme pain. so this morning i call and the receptionist informs me that my DR is not in today and there is nothing she can do for me. i soooo want to scream and yell and scream some more at her (after all i am PMSing real bad right now...REAL BAD). this is not a complicated case, i have been getting these meds for YEARS!! oh and i am also mad at the pharmacist who didn't say to me "are you aware that you are only getting 2 pills and you have to pay 10 dollars for them even though you normally get 30 pills for 20 dollars?". how hard is it for the pharmicist to tell me THIS?! needless to say i have a LOT of issues today and i feel like ripping out my hair.

what kind of a dinky nurse (who should see my chart and know how many pills i normally get) would call in a rx for 2 BLINKIN PILLS?

i think i just need for this week to be done and over already.
i am done ranting and raving...goodbye and wish me luck...the dr's office is supposed to call me tomorrow, if they can figure out how to work the phone (uuuugh i am SO SARCASTICALLY ANGRY)

No comments:

wishing on the moon