Friday, March 20, 2009

you say it's your birthday!!

Happy Birthday Kyle!! Today is my FAVORITE brothers birthday. ok, he is my ONLY brother but, still my absolute FAVORITE. and i just have to say...IT IS SO VERY VERY NOT FAIR THAT YOU GET TO SPEND IT IN DISNEYLAND WITHOUT US THERE TOO!! he is in Cali with his girlfriend and two other friends having a grand ol time livin the Cali life. Kylee saw the promotion at DISNEYLAND where you can go on your BIRTHDAY and get in for free and get on all the rides quicker. her birthday is on April 6 and she keeps reminding me of the DISNEYLAND deal...oh, if only...
and now i present to you some pictures from Cali that my bro has been sending to everyone this week.



tickets to see Jay Leno

ky with his cute, sweet, lovely girlfriend Laura


eating breakfast on St Patricks Day


Happy Happy


Birthday Kyle
THE RUF'S LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

Happy Birthday to Kyle!!! He is my favorite brother as well!
-Mo

wishing on the moon