Monday, March 30, 2009

IT is neverending


IT just keeps coming...and coming...and coming. and just when you think that IT is going to stop and be done...IT comes again. IT is now giving me headaches and heartaches and sadness galore. i keep saying to my husband that IT and i do not get along and every year our fights are getting worse and worse. the IT and i cannot survive with eachother, i do not understand the IT and IT does not understand me. if IT did understand me IT would have left me alone now!


i should be driving around in my car with my windows down listening to

him above and him below


we are now in talks of getting somewhere where we can do some of THIS.

PS the him's are G Love and Jack Johnson (in case you didn't know)

1 comment:

MollyEmma said...

I as well need some of the music mentioned.

Yes. My G Love and Jack.

wishing on the moon