Monday, March 16, 2009

my DREADED chores for Monday

i really dislike these days. i wake up and can recall all of the things i have to do today that i DO NOT want to do. i already know what is waiting for me and i do not want to face it. i am a coward and would like to just go back to sleep and forget about my chores for this dreaded monday. granted, there are only two things that i am dreading. but, these two things suck the happy right out of me.

First, i have to clean the bathroom
from this...
to this...
Tessa makes this so very extremely hard for me. It is a race to see how fast i can get through all the cleaning and scrubbing before she gets into EVERYTHING (i have to put stuff on the floor while i clean the counters, and if i set down my cleaning supplies for a second she is off with them and the toothbrushes too). I DO NOT LIKE CLEANING THE BATHROOM FOR THOSE REASONS!

and my number two, i have my OB appt today. i just don't feel like putting forth the effort of going and then of having to tell him what meds i need and why. it's clear downtown and i wish i could just do this over the phone...but that is impossible, because...ya know.
HERE IS TO HOPING I HAVE EASIER CHORES TOMORROW...



2 comments:

MollyEmma said...

But...I do love HOUSE...

-Mo

Thanks for my dvd guessing winner cookies!! They are amazing!!!

Lisa P. said...

Remember when I used to take over cleaning your bathrooms when we were young. I loved cleaning your tub because the shower handle thing moved.;)

wishing on the moon